SQABD - SQA Bangladesh

Monday, May 29, 2006

My daily schedule..


Every morning i wake up at 9 a.m. and go to rest room and complete my morning tasks. After having shower, i go for my breakfast and start for my Office. I am working as a SQA Engineer at Relisource Technologies Ltd. My office hour is little different according to our company business timing. It's an OutSourcing Software Company at Bangladesh and we all have to work for our US based clients and have to have direct conferences for different development issues. Our office starts at 12:00pm and ends at 10:00 pm at night. We have 4/3 hours everyday for communicating with our own clients or the Team mates to work togather.

After finshing my tasks at my office i get back home within 11:00. Then i get the 2nd Shower and go for Dinner and have chat with my brothers and sisters and go to Sleep. It's sort of a "For" loop.

1 comment:

Shaon said...

Vaia... I think Shakhawat bhai o apnar shathei relisource e job koren...! I am talking about Shakhawat bhai,thats becoz we know each other very well...

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.