SQABD - SQA Bangladesh

Friday, June 01, 2007

What are the Best Web Apps? - Pageflakes

Cast your Votes for your favorite best Web Apps. at WebWare.com

Try out
Pageflakes if you like Personalized Home pages. Then cast your vote for Pageflakes.
[URL: http://www.webware.com/html/ww/100/2007/browsing.html]

I got Pageflakes featured with different resources, tremendously competent and better then My Yahoo and Google IG? There are no more question to compare with Netvibes or YourMinis. It's a place where i can manage my own pages on my own choice with different flakes and even publish to my selective friends or to public. There are more to explore!

Let's say together - "Eat Cornflakes and use Pageflakes!"

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.